Friday, September 16, 2005

Update

Update 1:
You know...kinda suck when you don't have a PC at home...

Anyway, unnecessarily seriously, it's been a very depressing week.

No PC=no MSN, no games, NO WOW, no means of suppressing a bored and stressed brain etc etc etc.

The weird thing is that the more I don't study, the more stress I am and then all the more I don't wanna study...Axis of Evil Cycle...

Ok so I am trying to study now, as soon as I get off this PC..

Update 2:
Well....been....bothered by my past again. Triggering all my old problems thereby putting a banana skin on my spiritual path again. Pretty annoying. Havent been praying, reading Bible. And I wondered why I don't enjoy a close intimacy with God...

Well, now I know. And I think I will post an article of the thing that's bothering me as well, soon.

NEXT!

Update 3:
Music knowledge increase 300-fold! DING! Fast Fingers playing at 160+ bpm(for 1 lick only) barely accurately! DING! But...unfortunately I seemed to have blurred my perception very badly the line between worldly music and music for God...This also affects me even now as you, dear readers, are reading this. Worshipping God seems very very hard, with or without guitar. What's happening man...

Conclusion:
Pray more, read Bible more, less guitar, more study=less stress

Thank You for your kind attention.



2 Comments:

Blogger SoulKeeper said...

Hey Jason here,u probably feeling what i'm feeling also. For me, i'm stuck with wc3 dota again, and i don't feel like studying also. Spiritual maturity in me also very bad, as in not really good, inconsistent. Take care my bro.

7:29 PM  
Blogger candice ♥ said...

hmm..it happens to me tt there's a period when i have not been praying n reading bible. it start by 1 day, 2 day,w/o spending QT w Him n read bible. then eventually i lost that close walk w God n make me don't feel like praying even more. but i make a decision to go back to Him, n pray n worship Him, spent QT everyday, even at first i don't feel like it.. but after that i began wanting to come to Him even more in every QT... enjoy His presence... so yah.. hahaz.. also, nobody feel like studying even i.. but gotta push urself to study.. n gotta study.. juz 2 weeks only... very fast de.. = ] --Candice

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home