Friday, September 16, 2005

The Moment of Reality Catching Up

What do I, the magnanimous author of this post mean? I mean:

RUN TO THE FALLOUT BOMB SHELTER YOU SINGLES EVERYONE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

Sigh, as you approach your 20s, weird things happen, in reference to your friends. Some very wonderful, some very bizarre, some very...sad.

No specifics here for the good or bad. Just that recently or rather past few months, lotsa news. Friends wonderfully and happily married or getting married. Some engaged. Some shot-gunned (Rumors). Some....sigh....destined for disaster. And well, to be honest, some of me friend's tell me I should bless them regardlessly. True. But how can I bless when I know instinctively, because of their lust and foolishness, they blind themselves to the present only to doom themselves in the future and then wonder what had happened?
Perhaps I should bless nonetheless, though it's weird having knowledge of their eventual disaster and hope at the same time. Perhaps God can enlighten me.

Anyway, as 'everyone' starts getting married, you'll feel your young tender age of 20 years catching up to you. And that was referring to me. Sometimes, makes you feel lonely, no? Nevertheless, be trusting in God for my perfect mate.

Hmm....Jeremiah-sense tingling. Getting into the subject of BGR here...lol.

But me no mood to talk for length on this stuff. So no article, boys and girls. Perhaps next time.

Only be summing up the whole subject of BGR-to-marriage in a few sentences.

"I've seen my friends screwed up. You. Shaped up or be screwed up."
"Relationship is not for kids, grow up, and I mean beyond maturity in terms of age"
"With maturity will talk relationships"
"Got work got wife, no work no wife"

3 Comments:

Blogger SoulKeeper said...

lol! Hey, ask u one thing, i think u know who? U know Winnie Chong?

7:34 PM  
Blogger candice ♥ said...

hahaz.. visit my blog @ www.blue-starzz.blogspot.com ...

1:52 AM  
Blogger Shuzhen said...

love, even those who dun deserve your love! [matthew 5:46]
bless every single one of our frenz!

jam, jia you! =)

::.ZuT.::

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home